“A lot of German lawyers are assholes.”
A US-based corporate litigator in an email 2016
. . . . . . . . . . .
cc JC, SG Munich, Bavarian LSG, RAK Munich, BMJ, Tacheles eV
Oct. 1, 2022
Hello at the Schlichtungsstelle of the obscure German lawyer bunch,
Before I start, one observation based on personal experience. Perhaps it’s just prejudice, who knows? These kind of lawyers seem to be loitering on the website of https://my-sozialberatung.de/1. This website is material to financing ‘Tacheles eV’ as they disclosed!
Anyway, I think the most concise way to file my complaint (which as we all know will go nowhere and that’s fine) about crooked lawyer Sonja Hein-Schnieder is a couple of PowerPoints. I am just a lazy cunt. Here goes.
- Contract signed in Nov. 2018 for three cases in advanced state concerning my mixed-race daughter. In all three cases defrauded and fucked over by the criminal Munich Jobcenter. In these three cases Snugglepuff Sonja Hein-Schnieder achieved nothing, niente, rien, zippo in more than three years.
- With the exception of one case (S 42 AS 165/17) in which the lawyer received a reply by the Jobcenter (of Dec. 27, 2019), she received no replies whatsoever. All Jobcenter replies were forwarded to me by the Kangaroo Court SG Munich. An attentive lawyer would have noticed the dearth in communication and enquired. I might as well have hired a dummy.
- In case S 42 AS 165/17 tricky “judge” Ehegartner falsely claimed my daughter had not sent a power of attorney. Sugar pie just accepted that without requesting to see the fax of my daughter dated Oct. 2019. Had she used the remnants of her brain, she might have remembered a father does not need a PoA.
- In case S 42 AS 2594/16 (vacation job earnings stolen by the Jobcenter, the second time!) Sonja cuddled up with the “judge” and did not dare to address the suppression of two documents by the criminal employee of the Jobcenter Silke Strama AND in collusion “judge” Ehegartner.
- In case S 42 AS 1398/16 (the right of a child to visit her mother in Nepal) honeybun Sonja didn’t care a single fuck. The mother took a loan to cover the cost of the air ticket.
- This travesty of a lawyer breaks the contract on the day of a court hearing in Feb. 2022 citing her time management is in the dumps and she has to do the dishes or whatevs. That’s in breach of § 627 BGB! Who cares in the corrupt province!
- This is conveyed to the court NOT by her, it is faxed (!) by another (!) lawyer. This contravenes the law and on second count, a fax does not comply with beA. The Kangaroo Court SG Munich did not care.
Here are a couple of relevant rulings which apparently do not apply to the corrupt province of Bavaria. Who knew?
- VG Berlin – Attorney must file pleadings in own case electronically. (Az. 12 L 25/22)
- If an action is filed electronically with the court, the lawyer must comply with the statutory written form requirement. (Arbeitsgericht Lübeck on 10.10.2018 (Az. 6 Ca 2050/18) and on 19.06.2019 (Az. 6 Ca 679/19))
- Elektronischer Versand § 130a Abs. 3 ZPO
Either the responsible lawyer adds a qualified electronic signature to the pleading, for which he requires the “beA card signature”, or he signs the pleading (simply) and submits it via a secure transmission channel. A secure transmission channel is, among other things, the dispatch from the beA (§ 130a Abs. 4 Ziffer 2 ZPO).
- An effective submission of definitive pleadings from the special electronic lawyer’s mailbox is only possible without a qualified electronic signature if the issuer sends the document in person from his mailbox. (OLG Braunschweig, NJW 2019, 2176). The personal dispatch follows from the regulations of the Lawyers’ Register and Mailbox Ordinance, in particular from Section 26 RAVPV.
- Active obligation to use the beA in ongoing proceedings, or: Fax is no longer sufficient to meet deadlines. (LG Frankfurt am Main, Decision of 19.01.2022 – 2-12 O 60/21 und OVG Schleswig-Holstein, Decision of 25.01.2022 – 4 MB 78/21)
- And one very current decision of the BFH, Decision of 23.08.2022 – VIII S 3/22
“2. the fax received on 21.02.2022, which is not a computer fax, is already not an electronic document. An electronic document is a file which is created by means of data processing, can be recorded on a data carrier and is (already) authoritative in this form. This is not the case with the fax at hand, since the paper printout at the recipient (BFH) merely reproduces the content of the document without itself generating legal effect. …..”
On the internet the question is broached, “Why is Germany so darn dodgy?“. Well you guys in Berlin should know. Of course you care a rat’s ass.
And lastly, this interview (https://docplayer.org/200032356-Auf-ein-wort-frau-rechtsanwaeltin-hein-schnieder.html) with the Missus is just an embarrassment of sorts. As Roger Sterling observed, “Once they hit thirty, it’s like someone turns off a light” all the while Baudelaire mused, “Some women possess an artificial nobility which is associated with a movement of the eye, a tilt of the head, a manner of deportment, and which goes no further.”
Hers is a nice proposition of going long money and staying short morals and ethics.
P.S. Don’t miss my review about you guys on Google. Di niente.
1 of that socialist leftie who dares to tell others with whom one can demonstrate and who to avoid. Well, the Nazis were socialists.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
There’s a good chance the Google Review does not show up. It’s a known issue when you google. Anyway, here it is.
“Schlichtungsstelle der Rechtsanwaltschaft
Well hello! What could possibly be the reason you dropped by? Mayhaps problems with one of those about whom a US-based corporate litigator wrote to me in an email: “Many German lawyers are assholes”. You are not alone. I had that experience two times here.
Should you in all seriousness intend to file a complaint with these guys here, you better think again. You will have much more fun running into lampposts. These guys are funded by lawyers. Get the picture? They will request docs from you to “assess” your case. At the end of the day, after you have invested time, hope and money, you will be bullshitted.
Much better is, if you have a blog, to post it there and then send them your post with a request to comment. If they do, you just post that on your blog. This office absolutely sucks.
Stay crispy and never visit a German lawyer with a wallet on you.”